About Airmade: Who´s behind ...
After her training as a technical draftswoman and the further education to a mechanical technician, the airbrush designer Regina Schröder began consciously perceive her ever present interest in art, and registered to an airbrush course at the community college.
On recommendation, and in order to develop in this field, she applied in October 2009 at the Bochum institute of education in visual arts and art therapy (IBKK) where she successfully completed her training as an airbrush designer and then attended the master class for another 4 years.
Now she has set up her own airbrush studio in Sweden near the city Växjö. In addition to the creation of new works, as well as training for beginners and advanced students, she regularly invited to working groups "Konst-Café" for all those who like to paint themselves, but would like doing it in company with like-minded people.
The offer of airbrush work is broad from deko painting, custom painting over portrait work to illustrations.
Appearances and actions
Airmade Airbrush Design activities ...
- Facebook appearance under Airmade@Facebook
- Record attempt "Von der Kohle zur Kunst" with a portrait from Marie- Luise Marjan Projekt@IBKK
- International Airbrush Days 2015 (Hamburg) IAD-pics@Airmade
- "The Fantasy World of Airbrush" at 15th & 16th of August 2015 in Grefrath (D)
- "The Wonderworld of Airbrush" at 16th & 17th of January 2016 in Rosmalen (NL)
- "Internationaal Airbrush Festival" at 10th & 11th of June 2016 in Mechelen (B)
- "The Fantasy World of Airbrush" at 27th & 28th of August 2016 in Grefrath (D)
Training and Awards
- Training for Airbrush designer at the IBKK (2010-2012)
- Visiting the masterclass at the IBKK (2013-2017)